I was not able to go up to DC to attend the March for Life as I have in past years. However, I searched Twitter for the best signs and want to share them with you. This has been a tradition I’ve done every year since 2016 (I link them at the end), sharing the best signs, usually focused on homemade creative signs. Most of them are thus embedded tweets. This is the first year since Roe v. Wade was overturned by Dobbs, so I can only imagine the atmosphere was different.
1. I survived China’s one-child policy
2. Make your state a life state (I think this is particularly important as most of the political battle on abortion moves to the States & away from the federal level).
3. When our liberation costs innocent lives, it is just oppression redistributed.
5. Women are not sex objects; babies are not body parts.
6. Make America Good Again
7. Stop calling violence feminism
8. We will adopt your baby. Please don’t choose abortion.
9. If you don’t believe in miracles… perhaps you’ve forgotten that you are one
10. A whole bunch of signs (zoom in)
11. Call me an extremist, but I think dismemberment is wrong
Past years editions of my best March for Life signs post.
[…] Open the full article on the frmatthewlc.com site […]
[…] “Walk for Life” in San Francisco – Fr. David J. Nix at Pilgrim Priest Great Post-Dobbs Signs at the March for Life – Fr. Matthew P. Schneider, L.C. Supreme Court Tackles Respect for the Sabbath in ‘Groff v. […]
For her babies never bore
A mother grieves forever more
Innocent lives let’s try to save
From abortions loveless grave
One conceived should get a chance
To love, to play, to sing and dance
The gift of life in motherhood
Fulfills in us the sweetest good
[…] Great Post-Dobbs Signs at the March for Life – Father Matthew P. Schneider, L.C. […]
Comments are closed.