I have gone each year to the March for Life and found the best original signs. Here is my 2020 post that relied more on others. Thousands and thousands marched on Washington today to protect the right to life of […]Read more
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter!
@22Catholic Abortion Amoris Laetitia Autism Autistic Autistic Prayer book review CDF Chastity COVID-19 disabilities ECyD Eucharist evangelization Facebook Fetal Cell Lines Gender Differences God Loves the Autistic Mind HEK-293 Homosexuality Jesus Liturgy March for Life Marriage Morality National Catholic Bioethics Center National Catholic Register Parenting Participation in evil Pope Pope Francis Prayer Priesthood pro-life remote cooperation Science Sensory-Friendly Mass Social Media Teen Psychology Theology Twitter USCCB Vaccines Vatican virtues
- Why No Privacy in Vatican Reflection on Social Media?
- The Fall River Anchor on God Loves the Autistic Mind
- A Stronger Moral Obligation to Vaccinate (National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly)
- Aut-ish Podcast on Autism & Religion
- God Loves the Autistic Mind: a Finalist in the Association of Catholic Publishers 2023 Awards