Here’s my top 12 list of things we can’t say in Catholic youth ministry. I hope it’s enjoyable and informative. 12. I never learned that in theology Of course you didn’t. If you think that you will learn every practical […]Read more
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter!
@22Catholic Abortion Amoris Laetitia Autism Autistic Autistic Prayer book review CDF Chastity COVID-19 disabilities Eucharist evangelization Facebook Fetal Cell Lines Gender Differences God Loves the Autistic Mind HEK-293 Homosexuality Jesus Liturgy March for Life Marriage Mass Morality National Catholic Bioethics Center National Catholic Register Parenting Participation in evil Pope Pope Francis Prayer Priesthood pro-life remote cooperation Science Sensory-Friendly Mass Social Media Teen Psychology Theology Twitter USCCB Vaccines Vatican virtues
- A Stronger Moral Obligation to Vaccinate (National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly)
- Aut-ish Podcast on Autism & Religion
- God Loves the Autistic Mind: a Finalist in the Association of Catholic Publishers 2023 Awards
- Vlog on Autism with an Old Teacher (now Superintendant)
- Autismo e spiritualità (Presentazione alla CEI del P. Matthew, LC)