An article I wrote a while back was finally published by Crux today. I recently had a hernia operation and was given a week’s worth of opioid painkillers for afterwards. Recovering from surgery, and dealing with the pain and discomfort […]Read more
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter!
@22Catholic Abortion Amoris Laetitia Autism Autistic Autistic Prayer book review CDF Chastity COVID-19 disabilities Eucharist evangelization Facebook Fetal Cell Lines Gender Differences God Loves the Autistic Mind HEK-293 Homosexuality Jesus Liturgy March for Life Marriage Mass Morality National Catholic Bioethics Center National Catholic Register Parenting Participation in evil Pope Pope Francis Prayer Priesthood pro-life remote cooperation Science Sensory-Friendly Mass Social Media Teen Psychology Theology Twitter USCCB Vaccines Vatican virtues
- A Stronger Moral Obligation to Vaccinate (National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly)
- Aut-ish Podcast on Autism & Religion
- God Loves the Autistic Mind: a Finalist in the Association of Catholic Publishers 2023 Awards
- Vlog on Autism with an Old Teacher (now Superintendant)
- Autismo e spiritualità (Presentazione alla CEI del P. Matthew, LC)