Since the laicization of Frank Pavone, I have wanted a timeline from some official or semi-official source. None has been forthcoming, but with the letter of bishop Zurek reported by the Pillar, a somewhat complete timeline can be constructed. This […]Read more
Tag: Timothy Dolan
Subscribe to the weekly newsletter!
@22Catholic Abortion Amoris Laetitia Autism Autistic Autistic Prayer book review CDF Chastity COVID-19 disabilities ECyD Eucharist evangelization Facebook Fetal Cell Lines Gender Differences God Loves the Autistic Mind HEK-293 Homosexuality Jesus Liturgy March for Life Marriage Morality National Catholic Bioethics Center National Catholic Register Parenting Participation in evil Pope Pope Francis Prayer Priesthood pro-life remote cooperation Science Sensory-Friendly Mass Social Media Teen Psychology Theology Twitter USCCB Vaccines Vatican virtues
- Why No Privacy in Vatican Reflection on Social Media?
- The Fall River Anchor on God Loves the Autistic Mind
- A Stronger Moral Obligation to Vaccinate (National Catholic Bioethics Quarterly)
- Aut-ish Podcast on Autism & Religion
- God Loves the Autistic Mind: a Finalist in the Association of Catholic Publishers 2023 Awards