Along with my writing here, I have written for or appeared in at least 330 other media outlets. Here is a list of the ones I remember:
- I have written pieces appearing in the National Catholic Register, America, Crux, Public Discourse, Homiletic & Pastoral Review, Nova et Vetera, Aleteia, ZENIT, ChurchPOP, Patheos, Catholic Stand, Catholic Moral Theology, ProjectYM, Catholic.net, Ignitium Today, LifeNews.com, Regnum Christi Live, CatholicismUSA, NeuroClastic, and Shalom Tidings.
- My pieces have been featured on New Advent, The National Catholic Register, BigPulpit.com, The Catholic Herald, and Spirit Daily.
- I have been interviewed on/in Catholic Answers, the EWTN Nightly News, Catholic News Agency, The Son Rise Morning Show, Crux, Morning Air on Relevant Radio, The Catholic Channel on SiriusXM, EWTN Pro-Life Weekly, Our Sunday Visitor, EWTN Noticias, This is the Day on CathoicTV, The Catholic Herald, Busted Halo, The Art of Autism, Elite Daily, and Kresta in the Afternoon.
- I or my work has appeared in stories by Catholic News Agency, Crux, the Associated Press, Public Discourse, Publishers Weekly, The Catholic Register, the Huffington Post, The Linacre Quarterly, Christianity Today, Slate, The Philippine Daily Inquirer, CNN Español, The Washington Post, ZENIT, MSN, People Magazine, Elite Daily, National Review, BuzzFeed, The Washington Times, Church Life Journal, CBS News, The Hill, Fox Business, The New York Times Online, Univision, and The Guardian.
- Many lesser-known sources also had me or my work featured.
- Secular sources: “On Religion” (syndicated column), NBC 4 (New York), Daily Express, RT, LiveAction, The Stream, Upworthy, Sputnik, Mediaite, Errick Erickson’s Confessions of a Political Junkie, Not The Bee, Arkansas Times, MashupMD, UPolitics, ClevelandPeople.Com, Vaxopedia, iDNES.cz (the largest distribution paper in Czechia), Periodista Digital, International Badass Activists, The Dispatch, CBS Baltimore, Univision, AsumeTech, Daily Caller, Winona Daily News, The Gauntlet (U of Calgary), Zenith News, Best Borhters Group, Movie Guide, Kerry Magro, Corn Nation, 4State.news, Learn from Autistics, Pursuit of Research, The Assyrian International News Agency, CBC Newsworld, Republic Matters, The Calgary Herald, The Post Millenial, San Diego Today, Știri pentru viață, RationalWiki, Daily Kos, Liberato.us, The Vajenda, Main Street Press, The Travel, RifNote, Conservapedia, Soledad: Keep Memories Alive, Expletive Archive, Americans United for Separation of Chruch and State, CTV [nightly] News, BizPac Review, Dead Death, Law360, CFCN Calgary, Libertà e Persona, Montana Daily Gazette, Free Republic, Republic Matters, Western Highlights, Trendolizer, Distractify, Freedom Bunker, One News Page, Townhall.com, Commonwealth Journal (Somerset, KY), Liberty Journal, Grunge, The Federalist, and sNEWSi.
- Non-Catholic but religious (or pro-life) sources: The Christian Science Monitor, FaithWire, LifeNews.com, March for Life, American Life League, World Religion News, National Catholic Reporter, Catholicism.org, The Family Research Council, The Hillsdale Collegian, Pastor’s Academy, Campagne Québec-Vie, Christian Daily, LifeSiteNews, Voices for Life, The Five Pilgrims, Forerunner To The Antichrist, Bible Science Forum, Population Research Institute, Warhorn Media, Biblical Genetics, Anchored to Truth, Intercessors for America, Orthodox Ethos, Wisdom International, Life Transformation Blog, Sarasota-Manatee Right to Life, The Coalition of Spirit-filled Churches, Pope Francis the Destroyer, Bishop Accountability, Joshua J. Styles Substack, Deeper Waters Podcast, 2 Paragraphs, Vaccine Effects, Rebecca Giles Art, Your Bible Verses Daily, The Mike Church Show, Educate Truth, Orthodox Reflections, Russian Faith, St. John One:One, Anglican Mainstream, We Are Atheist, SalvationProsperity.net, Secular Pro-Life Perspectives, LifeIssues.net, Novus Ordo Watch, and Bible Mesh.
- Official Catholic sources: CatholicPhilly.com, Southern Nebraska Register, Archdiocese of Cincinnati, BC Catholic (Archdiocese of Vancouver), St. Louis Review, Angelus News, Florida Catholic Media, Grandin Media, Regnum Christi, Detroit Catholic, Today’s Catholic (Fort Wayne-South Bend), the archdiocese of Galveston-Houston, the diocese of Spokane, the archdiocese of Santa Fe, the diocese of Saint John (New Brunswick), the diocese of Sacramento, The Catholic Telegraph, The Diocese of Madison this week on Relevant Radio, the diocese of Saskatoon, the Diocese of Pueblo, Diocese of Davenport, National Catholic Partnership on Disability (NCPD), the Cathedral of Birmingham, Catholic Education Resource Center, Catholic Medical Association, The Catholic Leader, The Catholic Sun (Phoenix), National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry (NFCYM), The Diocese of Lancaster, and the Roman Catholic Diocese of Calgary
- Widespread but unofficial Catholic sources: Counsel of Trent, Catholic World Report, Where Peter Is, Sacred Heart Radio, The Catholic Thing, 1Peter5, Commonweal, EpicPew, PrayTellBlog, CathNews USA, Crisis Magazine, La Croix, Ignatius Insight, Catholic Masses, Dig Life Deep! with John Aidan Byrne, Macoco TV CHANNEL, Church Militant, The Troubadour (Franciscan University), Catholic.com, Catholic Match, Stumbling Toward Sainthood, Squire Talks Podcast, California Catholic Daily, Catholic Mental Health Blog, Radio Maria, LectioTube, Catholic Canada, Theology of Home, Catholic-Link, Regain Network, World Catholic News, Da Pacem Domine, CatholicVote, Iowa Catholic Radio, Apostolado Cardeal Newman, Catholic Culture, The Coming Home Network, The Fatima Center, Gia Đình Vui Sống Đức Tin, Catholic Daily, Spirit-Digest, The Tribulation Times, Chesterton Eagle, VietCatholic News, The American Catholic, Methodios Project, The Splendor of the Church, Dòng Chúa Cứu Thế Việt Nam, Catholic Outlook, Cathoic Fact Checking, La Nuova Bussola Quotidiana / The Daily Compass, io ama Gesù, Distinctions Matter, Hành Khất Kitô, Catholic Truth Scottland, Logos Apologética Cristã, Conggiao.info, Catholicism and Adventism, Children of God for Life, Collationes (Portuguese), Profiles in Catholicism, Catholicism Pure & Simple, Society of Saints, Sierra Faith, and Miracoli Eucharistici / Carlo Acutis
- Personal Catholic blogs: The Deacon’s Bench, Nun Blog, Breaking the Habit (Fr. Casey), St. Therese’s Vision of Disability Giftedness, Aspie Catholic, The Pursuit of Holiness, Fr. Dwight Longenecker, The Brown Pelican Society, The Believing Astronomer, Junia’s Sisters, Corrispondenza Romana, Katolikus hitvédelem és megújulás, Canon 212, Accepting the Gift, Uniquely Catholic, Ex Corde at Benedictine College, Jimmy Akin, Ex Cathedra, Creative Minority Report, Just Catholic, Connecticut Catholic Corner, Traditional Latin Mass in Maryland, Traditional Catholics Emerge, Decrevi Determined to be Catholic, Footprints of God Pilgrimages, Defenders of The Catholic Faith (Steve Ray), My Catholic Life! NewsMy Catholic Life! News, Abyssus Abyssum (Bishop Rene Henry Gracida’s blog), Actualidad y Análisis, Taylor Marshall, Deacon Joseph Herman’s blog, Catholic Household, Gratuitous Web Presence (Garcia Buxton), Chris Damien’s Blog, Catholic Bard, Deacon Scott Maentz’s blog, The Reproach of Christ, Diligite iustitiam, Renovatio21, HaleStorm, Aldo Maria Valli, Tom Perna’s Blog, Catholic Recruitment, Dr. Bouchard’s Medical Home, Sabino Paciolla’s Blog, The Simple Catholic, Roman Catholic Imperialist, Choosing-Him, Biblical Evidence for Catholicism, tldm.org, Jen Fitz’s blog “Sticking the Corners,” John Fisher 2.0, Saint Elanor, Catholic Family News, Catholic and Enjoying It, Into the Dance, Musings of an Old Curmudgeon, Nick Alexander’s blog, and The Stumbling Block.
- I did not count parishes, forum posts, social media shares, or emails as they are not really the same (minor and hard to measure).
You can read my more complete bio on my main About Me page.